The goal of this Self Care Series is to increase daily awareness of self-critical thoughts and promote thoughts and behaviours that reflect a more compassionate relationship with the self.
What you'll learn:
- How to identify the 5 Signs of Veterinary Burnout & learn approaches to deal with stress in the moment
- The 4 Ways to ensure you keep your brain healthy & cognitive function optimal
- The 5 Ways Good Sleep Hygiene can reduce stress
- The 6 Main ways that journaling can improve your Mental Health
- Find 5 ways to eliminate Negative Self Talk them from our minds. Turning a negative into a positive
What you will get:
1. Daily Recorded videos over 5 Days between 8 -15mins each
2. Self Care Series Guidebook
3. Short Extra Video Recordings of the Resources explained. Only 5mins.
4. Self Care Resources
5. Bonus Worksheets
Burnout is a state of mind that comes from the long-term, unresolved stress and it can negatively affect your work & entire life.
The wisest course of action is to proactively take up a robust strategy of self-care and build your mental resilience. Start today!