Dr Tshidi Gardiner, BSc BVSc Pg Cert Surg, MRCVS is a Wellness Coach who specialises in Mindset & Wellbeing Mentorship for Veterinary Professionals.
- Is a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon with over 18 years of clinical experience in almost all sectors of the veterinary industry.
- She hold a postgraduate Certificate in Small Animal Surgery. She is an Official Veterinarian (OV) with authorisation to certify animals & animal products for international trade.
- She really enjoys training students so have been a clinical coach & currently registered as a Vet GDP Adviser offering support to veterinary graduates.
- The work carried out as a volunteer is varied. As an elected member if the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, I undertake the governance of the College.
- She is the current Chair of the RCVS Diversity & Inclusion Committee and Lead for Global development.
- She is a passionate Burnout Prevention Advocate & support Mental Ill Health initiatives within the veterinary community. She uses deep health as a basis for my Wellness Coaching & Stress Management practice.
As a Qualified Life Coach, Tshidi specializes in wellness & nutrition. Her process uses deep health as the basis for her Wellness Coaching & Stress Management practice. She is a mom of two and enjoys walking her dog along the beach for much needed rest & recovery.
"I enjoying speaking and giving virtual & live talks to all members of the industry. I am still in clinical practice and as a mom of two, I understand the daily challenges that colleagues experience during this difficult climate."
"I speak on various topics including Stress & Mental Ill Health Management, Burnout Prevention and also Diversity, Inclusion & Equality in the Veterinary Industry"
Beating Veterinary Burnout
Burnout is recognised as a break between what people are and what they have to do, and it is typically experienced as emotional exhaustion or depersonalization. It's impact is costly & considerable.
What tools do you & your team have to deal with it?
Access products that include a diverse range of science-based techniques that can be used to reduce stress. With a focus on developing coping skills and implementing ways to relax, these techniques can help us remain calm in high-pressure situations and avoid the consequences of prolonged stress.
Watch Burnout Bootcamp Training
Wednesday 26th October 2022 at
8pm GMT [London time]
Join us in this free training session where I will discuss:
Warning signs of workplace burnout. Strategies on how to prevent employee burnout. Initiatives & plans for Practice Management. Fundamental Principles of Burnout Prevention and what to do next.